We’re looking for someone to join our awesome customer service team! Could that person be you?
Our ideal candidate will be a proactive go-getter with a proven track record of providing consistently high levels of customer service. Our ideal candidate will also possess the ability to work within a team, but also work under their own initiative when needed.
Primary responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Answering incoming calls from customers
- Taking bookings
- Processing orders on our system
- Front desk customer facing
- Weighbridge operation (full training provided!)
- General administrative tasks
- We’re looking for someone with excellent oral and written communication capabilities. Good computer skills is also a must!
If you’re looking for a new challenge and want to join a company on the up and up please apply today!
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm
Job Type: Full time